Prevent from improper food combining by intentional food gathering and nourishment of knowledge. Next time you’re “gathering” from the farmer’s markets, store, farm, or wild, remember it’s all mother nature and her abundant energy is perhaps dense for the love you have for yourself. Prevent the discomfort of poor digestion or lack of mojo and mental stressors and get centered and in the flow. Now that you have possibly caught the reflection, have gratitude because we are raising the standard, we are raising the vibration, we are opening the flood gates, and transforming our very own existence. Think Organic! Organic Foods, Organic You! Remember listen to your body only you know the true amount needed and what configures best.
Ai ala kapu hānai ao ea.
THE BASIC KAPU (RULES)
OF FOOD COMBINING
GREEN VEGETABLES: Celery, cucumbers, zucchini, spinach, peppers, sprouts, broccoli, spinach, leeks, chard, chives, collards, escarole, green beans, kale, lettuce, parsley, radish, rhubarb, turnip greens, watercress, fennel, cilantro are high in enzymes and promote healthy gut flora and required enzymes for efficiency.
2. Generally fruits should be eaten alone or with other fruits. If fruits seem too sweet, then eat a handful of nuts (80% fruit, 20%nuts). Fruits digest so quickly that by the time they reach your stomach,
they are already partially digested. If they arc combined with other foods, theywill rot and ferment. That’s why it is imperative to
“soak your nuts” and sprout them to remove potential threat of
stress from the active enzymes that posses that vibration to
withstand even human digestion. Fat digests the slowest
in your system, carbohydrates the fastest.
3. Melons digest faster than any other food. Therefore, you should never eat melons with any other food including other fruits. Always eat melons on their own because their simple composition of water, sugar and fiber digest fast. If you eat melons with other foods that digest slow like protein and fat, they will sit in your stomach longer and run the risk of starting to turn rancid and putrefy. That is a great enviroment for parasites and bacterium, hence dis-ease. Also with Bananas, eat separate from all other foods (25min before or after) the potassium overload is more than enough for the human body that it cannot focus on other substances, hence creating an inconvenient stressor in the digestive tract.
“Eating foods that elevate your blood sugar (carbohydrates, starch), and foods that are high in fat can also slow the effectiveness of the insulin that is released into the bloodstream. Now you may cause more insulin to be excreted.
This is a bad mix, because the more insulin you release, the more fat you store and the more likely your body and all living cells will become insulin resistant, manifesting pre-Diabetes Type 2.”
5. Eat only four to six different fruits or vegetables at one meal. In my mind I think Human Bio Genetic Chromatography. We are highly specialized elaborate super system. Leave the specialty to the one’s educated and teaching of the knowledge and offering those services and seek council, education, start a practice, apprenticeship, regiment, a routine and included open atmosphere, breathe work, fasting,stretching, possibly someone may take the kids to the park or play with a sibling, stepping up a notch or head-diving “YOGA”! Build a solid foundation to walk on your journey.
6. Please combine fats and oils with everything but not withfruits, but should be used in limited amounts because while they won’t inhibit digestion, they will slow it down. Say no to that yummy sugar craving after you have eatin some heavy fats. You can have gratitude for your awareness and next time know you stepped forward in your practice. You are building a more efficient self providing aware (in the subconscious) mechanism, tools equal skills, chicks dig dudes with skills, dude dig chicks with tools and skills, so it’s a happier or more enjoyable vibration to experience and project . It only takes a standard of consistency and repetition and for of such a period of time(depending on the goal) with discipline to obtain a automatic response to these standards or desired results. What is your practice? How serious are you about yourself anyway? Some people are afraid of commitment and it reflects, so let go and enjoy your time. Allow yourself the time to acknowledge proper combining of foods.
Always 2 HOURS AFTER EATING ACID FRUITS: citrus, plums, longan,
jack fruit, pineapple, strawberries, oranges, sour fruits (lime). SUB-ACID
FRUITS: apples, pears, apricots, cherries, grapes, peaches, papayas, mangoes.
SWEET FRUITS: bananas, figs, dried fruit, prunes, persimmons, date,
Always 3 HOURS AFTER EATING DENSE STARCHES & STARCHY VEGETABLES:
artichokes, beets, beans, peas, carrots, corn, potatoes, pumpkin,
sweet potatoes, squash. LESS DENSE STARCH AND OTHERS: cauliflower, beets,
cabbage, root vegetables( parsley root, burdock) tomatoes.
Always 4 HOURS AFTER EATING DENSE/OILY PROTEINS:
avocado,beans, nuts, peas, seeds, coconut, meat, fish, dairy,
8. Keep it simple! If you do not know what you are doing or how to do it. You will build the confidence as you grow into your optimal self acquiring the adequate knowledge necessary for the highest vibration as promised in these foods. So keeping it simple till you have had properly detox the necessary organs and body and have received and abundance of world gained knowledge, skills and tools. A raw food diet is of the upmost highest in integrity on many levels synergistically harmonized by the active enzymes (energies), minerals, micro flora, bacteria, and light body (your soul). The more your digestion is compromised, the more likely you are going to experience gas, bloating, stomach pain, inflammation in the gut, allergies, acid reflux and just about everything else that comes with poor digestion. You could compromise your digestion by poor and long term undisciplined standards or perhaps unconscious or uneducated in food combining, or basic dietary order within yourself. This can cause limited release of HCL, enzymes, bile, manifest poor gut flora, cause gut inflammation and other issues that some “experts” regularly misdiagnose. See what works for you and keep it simple. You can also seek guidance.